Friday, May 13, 2011

In My Absence



I have been a slacker lately... Do you really want to know the reason why?

The secret is out to most of our friends and family that I have not been feeling up to par the last few weeks.

It's a little early on but I just wanted to let you all know that the reason for my lack of blogging has been that we are expecting

BABY #2!

Yeah that's right and I feel sick, and I think our office smells bad so I have been avoiding it at all costs. In fact it smells so bad that I had to make myself pay the bills today...but who doesn't have to make themselves do that.

Oh and it's been lovely outside, warm and sunny without a cloud in the sky. My little guy and I have been going out for long walks in the morning and when I get home I have been needing a little nap (which is usually during Bubbies nap, which so happens to be when I normally blog).

And on top of it all I'm not quite sure where the camera charger is after the big move...and I haven't mustered up the energy to go looking for it...

But I promise, someday soon I will do a long awaited post on our new house and all the reasons why we like it.

But for now be patient with me...

6 comments:

Joan said...

Yay!!! Congratulations!

Unknown said...

I heard this news from Andrea this morning... it was posted on the blog, so safe conversation fodder. I'm so excited for you all!!!

Christy said...

Congrats!!

lissalynn said...

how fun, another one! congratulations!

Andrea said...

Andrea! Hi! And congratulations!

Jewels said...

So fabulous! Congrats!