Monday, October 1, 2012

As Promised!

Phew, it has taken me a very long time to get back to this blog. I have had such a busy summer. We have tons of work to do to the house and everyday I feel like I am just a little crazy for trying to tackle it and all I do is play catch up. Life is good we have gotten much accomplished and I am excited to show everyone pictures of some of the changes we have made to our little house. Before I left I promised to share some news and then left it hanging (although I suspect most of my viewers already know). So are you ready...


BABY THREE is on the way!

I am a little slow in sharing but I am getting ready to enter the third trimester here soon and the time is going by so fast. We hid it for a long time because it was so soon after baby girl was born and I really wanted to feel like I was still not pregnant for a little while. Lucky for me I show a little slowly. We did go ahead and find out what we were having this time because we felt we needed to and it is a GIRL again and I think it will be so fun for them because they will be a year apart. Irish twins I guess. We still need to pick out a name but we are feeling ready and excited.

2 comments:

Marci said...

Congratulations! You are one busy momma! Can't wait to see all of the fun progress on your home!

Lydia said...

Congratulations!!! How very exciting!