Wednesday, January 23, 2013

And Now There Are Three..

The day finally came last Wednesday that our newest member of the family decided to make her appearance. We have been hit by the kid tornado. Sometimes I look around and laugh at all of the little bodies in our small house. Hubby took two weeks off to be with us and help me heal and adjust. He has been working really hard to keep everything together. It has been really nice to just be together as a family of   five.


I can't quite remember what day I took this picture of all of them on the couch. I am pretty sure it was the first day I left the bedroom. I think it was Friday. Look at how snugly they are. If you look really close you can see R just tanked out sleeping in her daddy's arms. She has always had a soft spot for her daddy and it was really nice that after I had the baby she has been able to be clingy to him.



Sweetie also came down with a nasty case of the hives. She had them for several days. At first we could give her relief with some Benadryl but by Saturday she refused to swallow it. We still are not sure what caused them and we are suspecting a mild food allergy.




Here is our little Bean all snuggly and sweet.



Big Brother has been super sweet with his newborn sister. I cant quite figure it out. He has always been good at picking on R and I was nervous how he would treat baby A. As it turns out he just wants to give her soft kisses and pats and hold her nicely in his lap. I guess it is because he is a little older now and he can tell how little she is.



 I have been having a hard time taking pictures of R with baby A because she is a little rough. Still she is getting good at giving kisses too.




2 comments:

Sarah said...

Congratulations on your sweet little girl! My two kids older are the same way -- the older one loves the baby and gets annoyed with her sister and I have to watch the middle one because she is often too rough. It's fun to watch them interact, though. :)

Marci said...

I have been waiting for you to post pictures! Congratulations! You two sure do make cute kids!