Thursday, May 9, 2013

Immunity Boosting Super Smoothie

 Immunity Boosting Super Smoothie (aka Orange Julius taste alike, as my husband called it).


1 Ripe Banana cut in fourths
2 packets orange emergency
2 teaspoons Primadophilus Children
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup pure orange juice
4-7 frozen strawberries (depends on taste and texture you want)
1 handful of spinach
1/2 cup of filtered water (this helps it mix up easier in the blender)



We have all been super sick with a nasty colds around here I was looking for something easy to have for dinner and that would also help us to start to get better. I used the childrens probiotic because that is all that I had in the fridge. I also decided to skip on the yogurt because of our colds but you could put some in if you wanted to drink this smoothie as a preventative to getting sick.

Lets be honest here I am not into food photography or food blogging as of yet... that may come more in the future but I am blogging this because Hubby liked it so much he told me to write it down. When I write a recipes down I tend to loose them so I had the brilliant idea to blog this then pin it on Pinterest in one of my boards and then I would never loose it. Thank you to the cloud.



Plus I had to include a picture of our Beaner for those of you who love us and are interested in my children. I think she is growing, what do you think?

No comments: