Friday, January 22, 2016

A Birthday For My Guy

Someone around here is getting big. He is all full of attitude and loves to have fun. We had a fun little birthday party for him. 


When I asked him what he wanted to eat for his birthday he picked the party platter from Azteca. No one complained about that. Not even I, as it made things easy for me.


I made him his cake. He picked out the flavors.


He didn't eat it. When I asked him why he told me that it was too sweet and that he doesn't like cake anymore. That was fine with me as from now on we will just have a low sugar cake, whipped cream frosting, and berries.


Presents are fun, and he got a lot of wonderful things.


Our sweet neighbors even brought him some flowers.




He wanted this giant anatomy book. 


He is a very sweet boy with a wild side. He loves to snuggle and break things. He is a good helper and I have been loving having him do some chores like taking out the recycles, vacuuming, and feeding the dog. 


Happy Birthday indeed.

No comments: