Monday, January 18, 2016

California Here We Come


In June we went to California for a real vacation with Grandma and Papa. The kids were super excited to fly on an airplane. I felt smart because I baked a big batch of cookies and we took that with us into the airport. Cookies only add to the excitement of airplanes...



This little guy was so wonderful. We had to sit in separate rows as they planes are only 4 across and his little sisters are in need of more help than him. He got to sit with strangers and he got so many compliments for being polite, conversational, and well behaved. What a great boy he is.




We got to visit some of Hubby's extended family while we were there. It was nice to get to know them a little bit more and they were so kind to take us in for a night.


Oh the excitement of a Castle. We got a few pictures at the very beginning of our trip to Disneyland but after that we were too busy having fun in the main park to remember the camera.


I knew you could go inside the castle but I guess not many people do because we were pretty much the only ones in there.








The next day we went to the sister park California Adventure. Boy did we have some adventures while we were there. We waited in a very very long line despite the park being fairly low in capacity and we decided to get ice cream but then changed our minds.


We did get to see Lightning Mcqueen. He was cool. My kids are cool too. They were really good even though they were starting to get tired.


 I felt the need to get a picture of myself to prove that I was there since most of the time I am the one behind the camera.


Stay tuned for more posts as we had to many adventures to put into one post.

No comments: