Friday, July 22, 2016

Birtthda'y Boy Bash





















My big boy turned 7. I can't believe how big he is. He is smart and funny and filled with a wild silliness that he often can't control. Even though we are moving he still had a magical day. He wanted to have a party so I kept it low key and just invited friends to the lake that we have been frequenting. I brought punch and cupcakes. It was windy and a little cold but the water was warm. Later we went out for pizza and then had presents and cake and ice cream as a family.

He wanted a remote control police car, and a tadpole for his birthday. He is such a sweet boy. He is wild and opinionated. He likes to be involved and he has an aptitude for drumming. He is helping me out more and more and I am delighting in the fact that he can lift my load by doing work for me when I need it. We love him and I hope he has a wonderful year.

No comments: